عدد الرسائل : 773
العمر : 21
العمل/الترفيه : كرة السلة
المزاج : KooL 3la TooL
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/04/2008
|موضوع: Conference on Human Rights الأحد أكتوبر 18, 2009 7:06 pm|| |
[center]It's the last conference on Human Rights
which was about the Events in Gaza
exception of Cameroon), Pakistan (on behalf of the Organization of the Islamic Conference), Palestine and Tunisia (on behalf of the Group of Arab States).
20. At the same meeting, the representative of Pakistan orally revised the draft resolution by adding an eighth preambular paragraph in section B.
21. Also at the same meeting, statements were made by the representatives of Israel and Palestine as concerned parties.
22. At the same meeting, statements in explanation of vote before the vote were made by the representatives of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Norway, Slovenia, United States of America and Uruguay.
23. Also at the same meeting, at the request of the representative of United States of America, a recorded vote was taken on the draft resolution, as orally revised, which was adopted by 25 votes in favour, 6 against and 11 abstentions. The voting was as follows
In favour: Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Cuba, Djibouti, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Zambia;
Against: Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, Ukraine, United States of America;
Abstaining: Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Gabon, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Republic of Korea, Slovenia, Uruguay.
24. For the text of the resolution as adopted, see part one, chapter II, resolution S-12/1.
25. At the same meeting, statements in explanation of vote after the vote were made by the representatives of Belgium, China, India, Italy, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Slovakia.
26. Also at the same meeting, the representative of Algeria made general remarks in relation to the adopted resolution.
III. Report to the General Assembly on the twelfth special session of the Human Rights Council
27. At the 2nd meeting, on 16 October 2009, the report was adopted ad referendum and the Rapporteur was entrusted with its finalization.
لو الناس كلها صح و انت غلط
لو الناس كلها بتكذب و انت الصادق
لو الناس كلها ماشية يمين و انت شمال
لو الناس كلها بتبص لفوق و انت لتحت
لو الناس كلها بتجرى و انت بتمشى
أكيييييييييييييد انت هتبان أوىىىىىى